12.26.2010

Sophie's first Dec. 25th

We got a new camera for Christmas...these are some of my favorite pictures.
(I'll have pictures from Christmas Eve once I upload them from the old camera.)


Sophie opening present #1

Mama is LOOOOOVING those toofers....and she's loving her new drum

yes, that's right. KatNatt got an iPhone for Christmas. Me=jealous

this girl loves her Dada...especially when he does this!

I can't believe she's big enough for this! she looks hesitant, but she LOVES it!

Santa ate his cookies and milk...AND he left Sophie a note!

I thought this Sing-a-ma-jig was super creepy. Sophie is obsessed with it.

Uncle Bub gave Soph a mowhawk. He was rocking a fauxhawk.

My Grandpa gave me this rocking chair when I was a little one...now it's Soph's!

This is her new talent. The scowl. Uh oh!

No comments: