12.02.2008

3 weeks til break...yipes

so, there's 3 more weeks til christmas break. they won't come soon enough! although, on the flip side, i don't want it to come because that means it's my last semester which might be the death of me.

here's what my schedule will look like from january to april 22nd:

monday - internship (middle school) 8-3:45, class @ butler 4:30-9:45 (research & diversity)
tuesday - internship (middle school) 8-3:45, class @ butler 4:30-7 (internship class hours)
wednesday - internship (middle school) 8-3:45, brooke's place @ butler 5:30-9:30
thursday - internship (high school) 7-3, homework (for research) ALL night
friday - internship (high school) 7-3, try to have a life
saturday - workshops (at least 6 saturdays out of the semester)
sunday - homework & catch up on lesson plans for the next week

after april 22nd, i'll still have my internship committments AND i'll be figuring out how to put all my data collections into my portfolio AND finishing up on my research project AND studying for our national exam....

yikes. i just got sick to my stomach. that's the first time i actually wrote that all down. poor lee is going to have a lonely spring semester. :(

No comments: