11.29.2008

thanksgiving weekend

well, thanksgiving is over. family is heading back to their own homes. the food was scrumptious, the company was delightful, and the nephew was ADORABLE! elam is too cute. i, unfortunately, didn't take any pictures. hopefully my brothers- and sisters-in-law did take some good ones that they'll post on facebook...right?! :)

my mom and i made it out for black friday again. it wasn't so bad this year. we didn't go out til 6am, but still, the crowds seemed a little less grumpy and cranky. i did get my fabric; i avoided joann's....they didn't deserve my business. hancock fabric did a great job of accomodating my ridiculously large purchase of fleece. lee even helped us shop this year. what a guy he is...went out on his own and braved the crowds. i love him...and so does my mom :).

slight ADD interruption, i just saw a "Clapper" commercial - they totally changed their song and i hate it. no good. the original was much better.

well, thanks for reading. we hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

No comments: